Da Nang Street Food Tour focuses on street food which you would not get if you were just a tourist walking around by yourself. You will discover some hidden Da Nang streets at the back of our tour guides ‘motorbikes. Our enthusiastic tour guides will show you best place to eat with Hoi An styles of eating as well as offer much insights to the street food than meets the eyes.
Da Nang Street Food Tour is only available in the afternoon, visited more than 5 places and try more than 10 dishes. Sandwich, sweet snack, sea food main course and desert are included. Enough food is served that most participants will not need dinner after the tour. We recommend you eating a light lunch before the tour.
We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat!
Highlights of Da Nang Street Food Tour:
• 1 Guide 1 Guest
• Taste some of Da Nang ’s best street food
• 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (enough for dinner)
• Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
• Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
• You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
• Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
• Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized serviceEssential Information:
- Pick up time: 3.00 PM
- Finishing time: 8.00 PM
- Transportation: MOTORBIKE (our tour guide will be your driver)
- Pick up and drop off location: your hotel in Da Nang center
- Duration: 5 hours
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Suntan lotion
- Hat or cap
- Sun glasses.
- Nem lui
- Girdle cake (Banh Trang Kep)
- Crispy Spring roll wrapped green mustard (Ram Cuon Cai)
- Sucking snails (Oc Hut)
- Chicken bread (Banh my ga)
- Tofu cocktail (Tau hu cocktail)
- Jellyfish salad
- Pork BBQ
- Grilled Frog