This ride to Nha Trang starts with a 45 minute transfer to the northeast of Dalat on a new road and through the newest national park in Vietnam (Bidoup Nui Ba). It offers fantastic cycling in the highlands as well as down a 28 kilometer pass to the coast.
The first section of the ride starts in pine forest and rolls through the hills with beautiful views of farms, countryside and Nui Ba Mountain. There is one final 2 kilometer climb to the top of the pass before some serious downhill. The 28 kilometer, uninterrupted downhill section is the longest section of downhill we offer.
After reaching the bottom of the pass we have a picnic style lunch by the side of the river. The section of riding after lunch offers a beautiful sampling of country living in Vietnam, passing through small villages and farms. This section of riding, although pleasant, can be challenging as the hills roll continuously. Average riding distance is 80 kilometers with an option to ride more, or less. The support vehicle can be used at any time by tired riders and is used to transport luggage and provisions along the way.
- Departure days: Daily.
- Depart from: we pick you up at your hotel in Dalat.
- End at: Nha Trang
- Start time: 07.30 am
- Finish time: Depends on you
- How fast do you ride?
- Duration: 01 day
- Transportation: Front suspension mountain bike
- Meals: Fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch.
- Please note one day in advance if you have special dietary requirements
- What to bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellent, camera, good shoes for biking
- English speaking guide, all necessary forest and tourist permits,
- First aid kit
- Picnic lunch
- Gloves, and support vehicle
- Personal expense
- Paypal fee 3.5%
- Tax 10%