Da Lat city is probably one of Vietnam’s most well known vacation destination. It is the unofficial honeymoon mecca of Vietnam. Located on Lám Viên (Langbian) high lands, part of the greater Central high lands of Vietnam (Cao Nguyen Trung Phan), the city is 1500 m above sea level and is 305 km from Saigon. The name Da Lat originates from the hill tribe people in this region. It literally means Stream of the Lat people.
- 06.00am: The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel; depart to Da Lat highland (160km from Mui Ne).
- After 3 hour on the bus, you will arrive in Da Lat, take a tour to Prenn waterfall and flowers garden. Da Lat is called as City Flowers.
- Then you will visit Bao Dai palace where the last Emperor of Vietnam stayed and ruled his Vietnam from 1949 to 1954.
- After that, you will take cable car to visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery – The largest Zen Monastery in Vietnam, so sightseeing along Tuyen Lam Lake.
- Take a rest, have lunch in the restaurant.
- In the afternoon, you will visit XQ hand embroidery pictures which contributed a new color for Vietnam hand embroidery, make a typical culture, a precious gift for Vietnamese people and meaningful souvenir for international visitors on their occasion to Viet Nam.
- We continue to Hang Nga, crazy house, a amazing structure in Viet Nam.
- Moreover, you can shopping in Da lat market then.
- After that, we will transfer you to Mui Ne. Back to hotel around 7.00pm, say goodbye and see you on the next trip.
- Depart at 6.00 AM
- Return at 7.00 PM
- Tour type: private tour only
- Visit Prenn waterfall
- Flowers garden
- Bao Dai palace
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery
- Tuyen Lam Lake, Hang Nga
- Crazy house
- Da lat market
- Transport: car /van
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Cable car fees
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal expenses
- VAT 10%098[