Da Nang Home Cooking Class is a must to do in Da Nang if you spend your weekend or holiday in this beautiful city. This is a great opportunity to learn about Vietnamese cuisine and culture at a local house. Katie, who will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food is a young beautiful lady with large knowledge about Vietnamese food, culture and lifestyle. She won’t just give you step by step instruction about how to make the food but also give you an insight into local’s life. She knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations.
Madam Thu, the owner of the local house is very easy-going. She will help Katie in the cooking class in Da Nang and will make you feel like home away from home.
With Da Nang Home Cooking Class
You can get much more than a cooking class. While you will get a wonderful cooking class, you can also get: the warmth, hospitality and the atmosphere of a Vietnamese meal! You will visit a colorful local market, beautiful vegetable gardens and tour around the local family.
Classes are completely hands-on. You will practice cooking with Vietnamese cooking techniques. We will present a cooking demonstration and provide tasting samples. At your personal cooking station, we will guide you through the recipe step-by-step.
Our family is happy to cater to your food allergies or food preferences. Please email us your food requirement. We will confirm with you the substituting dishes or ingredients. Private cooking classes can be organized to meet your party’s need. All vegetarians are welcome to our Da Nang Home Cooking Class.
Madam Thu and her twins
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese cuisine
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and local life
- Visit the colourful market and learn some Vietnamese ingredients.
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee at local coffee shop
- Visit vegetable gardens and practice as a Vietnamese farmer
- Small-group tour of 8 participants ensures more personalized service
1. Ram chien – Deep-fried spring rolls
2. Goi du du – Young Papaya Salad with Rice Cracker.
3. Banh Xeo (Vietnamese crispy pancake)
4. Tam huu – The three friends
- You will be picked up by local tour guides at the hotel in Da Nang center then go for coffee
- Next, we will visit a local market. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when shopping.
- Then, we will visit a local garden. Here, you can see farmers raising different aromatic plants and spices. All are used in the daily preparation of the regional dishes. After that, you can join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it. Following steps are raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables and many other gardening activities.
- Afterwards, we will go to a local family’s house. You will begin your cooking lesson there. We will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food. Moreover, she will share with you valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine.
- Lunch/ Dinner is of course cooked and enjoyed by you
- Price: 39 usd/ adult
- Children from (5-10): 20 USD/child
- Minimum: 2 pax/ trip
- Morning Tour: 8:00 -13:00
- Afternoon Tour: 14:30 – 19:30
- Tour type: Join Tour
- Private tour: Extra charge 30%
- Exclude drop off service
Pick up policy:
- For hotels located far way from Da Nang center, extra charge for pick up service (5 USD/ 1 pax)
- We will be applied hotel list: Fusion Maia resort, Crowne Plaza resort, Olalani Resort, Pullman Resort, Hyatt resort, Vinpearl Resort, Sandy beach resort, Ocean villa, Pulchar Resort, Naman retreat resort, Son Tra Resort and Spa.
- Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang center (not drop off)
- Coffee/soft drink
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- All ingredients are included along with copies of the recipes in English.
- Drop off at your hotel (we will help you to call a taxi to get back if you want or offer drop-off service upon request)
- Personal fee
Note: All vegetarians are welcome with vegan ingredients.
Shorter classes are available upon your request. A shorter class may include cooking part only or cooking part with market tour or farming experience. Just please inform us what choice is the best for you
Hotline: +84 976 12 89 77 or +84 165 328 18 13
Cooking classes in Hoi An?
Hoi An countryside cooking class
Hoi An vegetarian cooking class
Hoi An eco cooking class
Cooking class at Cam Thanh village
Cooking class at Thuan Tinh island