Evening Walking Food Tour is perfect introduction of Hoi An cuisine and culture in 4 hours. This is great way to spend your very first days in Hoi An. You’ll find out more on this single tour than in a month of random wandering.
We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat!
Do you want to know Hoi An off the beaten path places to hang out, eat, drink and make some noise? You don’t need to have local friends to take you there. Join Hoi An Food Tour team, our young local ladies tour guide will introduce finest local specialty and street food that are sometimes hidden under a simple stall.
Floating the paper lanterns on the river
Evening Walking Food Tour – Tour detail
Zip off the usual tourist trail, and straight into foodie heaven. A local food-loving guide will uncover hidden treasures and snacks favored by locals, such as white rose, bread.
Next, go to Hoi an local market and wander around the food stalls, where you might find amazing cao lau noodle and much more. Next, we will taste Vietnamese coffee. We also visit a local house and have a dinner with local family.
Then, head to the heart of Hoi An ancient town, sit on authentic boat on Hoai river in the evening and release flower garlands like a local. You also listen to interesting daily stories from boatmen. If the weather is good, we will play traditional folk games like Bai Choi (Bingo game), Dap nieu (blindfolded game).
After tour, you have the option to return to your hotel, or on Pub Street, where you can experience Hoi An bar life.
- Departure time: 5.00 PM
- End time: 9.00 PM
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Our office, 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam ( Near by Viet A Bank )
- Tour type: Join Tour/ Private tour (extra 30%)
- Additional information: Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered for. (For vegetarian, could you eat fish sauce, egg please?)
- Group size: maximum 14 pax
- Weather Condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Tour style: Local Life & Culture, Local Food, Walking
- Activities: Bingo game, blindfolded game and release flower garlands
- Price: 35 usd/pax.
- Child (Age 4 – 10): 25 USD, below 4 years old: FREE
Please note that 2$ of the Hoi An Food Tour fee goes to our Charity Campaign “Great food for Great Cause“
- Explore the local specialty and street dishes at off the beaten path places
- Experience a REAL local’s night! Eat, drink and hang out like a local!
- Taste special Vietnamese herbal wine
- Learn Vietnamese culture through eat and play
- Interact with locals at each location
- Release flower garlands and play folk games with locals
- Stroll through hidden alleyways of Hoian’s charming old town
- English speaking tour guide
- All food and drink items as per itinerary
- One bottle of water
- Special herbal wine tasting
- Hoi An Ancient Town Ticket (according to Hoi An Centre for Cultural Heritage Management and Preservation since 199, visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket for Hoi An’s Old Quarter ). Since we will enter the ancient town during the tour, You will need to have this entrance ticket before joining the tour in case local authorities check.If you haven’t bought the entrance ticket yet, you should buy one when you join our tour then you can use this ticket for the following days.
- Pick up and drop off services
- Personal fee