- Location: Hoi An
- Duration: 3 hours
- Route: Hoi An – Hoi An
- Price: 30 USD/pax
- Departure: Daily
- Pick-up time: 8.30 AM or 1.30 PM
- Type: Private Tour
- Come back by yourself
- Pick-up/Your hotel in Hoi An
- What to bring: sun-glasses & hat, sun-block
- Enjoy paranamic view of Hoi An
- Visit Thanh Ha pottery village, KimBong wooden carving village, coconut palm tree forest
- Travel by boat
- Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the centre of Hoi An city for transfer to Bach Dang wharf to take the boat trip along the river.
- The tour guide will introduce briefly about Hoi An trading port, a crowded place many years ago and you will enjoy your time on the boat on Hoai river. You could visit the living of the local people along the river.
- You will stop at Kim Bong carpentry village or Thanh Ha Pottery Village, which was born hundreds of years ago. Where you will see how the locals makes the craft products like without machine- just by hand.
- Then the boat will take you to Cua Dai beach for watching the beach, on the way you could visit very beautiful landscape along the river, many traditional craft activities on the river of the local people. You will feel the flow of cool fresh air and tranquility of the countryside river of Hoi An.
- You could also visit the Bay Mau coconut forest, the famous revolutionary base in the war.
- The boat and tour guide will take you back to Bạch Đằng wharf, then see you off at your hotel. End of the trip.
- Transport (Boat)
- Entrance Fee
- English Speaking Guide
Book Hoi An River Cruise and Traditional Work Villages online at www.yourlocalbooking.com