– “Sea-walk” is, simply and literally, walking under the sea. Not swimming, not diving, but walking. Visitors will have the chance to walk on the seabed and observe the colorful coral reefs and marine ecosystems in Cham Island Hoi An. It is very easy to do even though that you can not swimming. Soon as you hit the ocean floor there are hundreds of different size fish of all colors and then when you feed them even more. You don’t need to have diving skill. Cham Islands: Sea Walking and Snorkeling Tour will be your best experience in Vietnam
– 3 in 1: Sea Walking, Swimming and snorkeling.
– Explore marine life in Cham Island – the World Biosphere Reserve (Cu Lao Cham Marine Park).
– Experience Vietnamese wooden boat with free coffee.
– Seafood lunch
– 7h30 – 8h00: Tour guide picks guests up from the hotel and takes you to the CuaDai Wharf.
– 8h10: boat trip on a traditional Vietnamese boat to Cham Island.
– 9h10: Arrive at Hon Nhon beach to take part in the “ Walking Underwater”,
Swimming and snorkeling.
– 10h30: At the Unique ecological area of the Cham Island, we have a delicious
Seafood lunch. After lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks.
– 14h00: Return to the boat for the journey back to Hoi An
Include Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An, Tour guide, Morning Coffee on the boat, A lunch on Bai Chong beach. ‘Walking underwater”, snorkeling gear, Travel insurance.
Exclusion: Micro SD: 250,000 vnd