Hoi An Countryside Motorbike Full Day Tour
Easily the coolest way to see the sites, a private Hoi An Countryside tour by motorbike will take you across 30km ride through Kim Bồng carpentry Village, Tra Que Village.
- Departure Time: 8.00 AM
- Ending time: 3.00 PM
- Tour type: Join Tour
- Lunch: Hoi An specialties
- Drive through stunning ride paddies of the beautiful Vietnamese countryside
- Explore Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market
- Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory and tropical fruit garden and rice field
- Discover Tra Que vegetable village, learning fascinating farming from Vietnamese local
- Immerse yourself in the daily lives and activities of the local people
- Feast on a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch and rice wine with a local family
In the morning, your guide will meet you at our office, and from there you will cycle to the countryside.
Firstly, we will take a local ferry to Kim Bong carpentry village and have some fun activities:
- Visit boat building workshop.
- Visit Huỳnh Ri carpentry workshop.
- Visit a family that makes rice noodle.
- Visit a family that makes sleeping mats.
- Visit a kindergarten/primary school.
- Row unique basket boat with local men.
- Visit homemade rice wine House.
- Have lunch with Quang noodles.
- Reward yourself at the end of the day with a 15 minute- foot massage
You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and experienced guide who will provide extensive information on the history and folklore of these villages. Take this tour for the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Hoi An city center.
Inclusions: Tour guide, motorbike, , lunch, water, tissue, local support
Exclusion: Tips, Personal Expense
Adult: 61 USD/ 1 pax
Child 6-12 years: 47 USD /1 pax
Child under 6 years: Free