Kim Bong Village (Cam Kim Island) is a scenic rural island which is almost entirely free of tourists. This pleasant ride gives the cyclist a fantastic sampling of the countryside of Vietnam, meandering through stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, villages, fields of water buffalo and local life. Cam Kim Bicycle Tour aims to provide unusual tours that create memories which will remain with you forever.
Highlights of Kim Bong Bicycle Tour:
- Explore REAL countryside of Vietnam
- Interact with local people: children at kindergarten, farmers and fisherman
- Discover REAL Vietnamese local life
- Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market
- Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice field
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- Many photo opportunities
- Unique experience
- Pick up time: 8.30 AM
- Finish time: 1.30 PM
- Meeting point: Our office 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam ( Near by Viet A Bank )
- This tour is about 9 km (5.5 miles) with several stops.
- Price: 22 USD/ standard tour . 32 usd/ deluxe tour (including lunch)
- Child 6-12 years: 15 USD
- Child under 6 years: Free
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
- Pick up at our meeting point, we will go to Bach Dang habour for 15 minutes boarding on the Thu Bon River to Kim Bong Village.
- The tour will start with an introduction walk during which the guide will explain the story of Kim Bong Village. Throughout the walk you will have the possibility to admire the shipbuilding area where wooden fishing vessels are built using traditional techniques.
- You will also make a stop in the carpentry workshop where carpenters create hand crafted furniture and sculptures as well as a range of souvenirs.
- Afterwards you will hop on your bicycle for a 1.30 to 2 hours tour within inner and outer Kim Bong where you will explore today’s sprawling and peaceful rural village life and contemplate several temples, old houses mats weaving & coracle boats, old bamboo bridge.
Inclusion: Bicycle, Tour Guide, Ferry fee, Entrance fees
Exclusion: Tips, Pick up and drop off service, VAT 10%
We also have Food Tours in Hoi An and Da Nang. Book 2 tours get 10% discount