Riding a bike is the best way to see the very best of Hoi An and its countryside. With your expert guide, you will set off on a 17 km (10 miles) ride through Cam Thanh Coconut village and Tra Que Village
The Countryside Bike Tour takes you along scenic paths across a nature reserve and through picturesque old villages. Don’t forget your camera as the views are spectacular, especially as you cycle through green pastures spreading as far as the eye can see.
- 8.00 AM: Pick up at our office 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam ( Nearby Viet A Bank )
- Then spend the rest of the morning paddling the Vietnamese boat and explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways before breaking to prepare lunch with a local family. Your lunch will consist of many local delicacies
- After lunch, ride a bicycle to a local farm in Tra Que village. Introduction to the history of the village, the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering about the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine. You will take a trip around the vegetable garden
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and experienced guide who will provide extensive information on the history and folklore of these villages. Take this tour for the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Hoi An city center.
- Departure Time: 8.00 AM
- Ending time: 3.00 PM
- Tour type: Join Tour
- Price: 35 USD/ 1 pax , Private tour pay extra 30%
- Meeting point: 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An (our office)
- Visit 2 villages within 1 tour: Cam Thanh Coconut Village and Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Witness how locals make fish sauce with traditional method
- Paddle the Vietnamese basket boat, play many traditional games and fishing
- Lunch at local family