This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries. This zone is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
As you explore the area, you’ll come across many temples dedicated to Kings and Brahman deities, including Lord Shiva who was considered the creator, founder and defender of the Champa Kingdom. Find out about the two clans of Champa people, the Cau and the Dua, and learn about their history and culture through displays of sculptures and carvings found in the temples.
My Son, considered being in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia.
- Visit the lost Champa kingdom in Viet Nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learns about Champa culture
- Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
- Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13th century
- Option Bus bus: Pick up time: 8.00 AM – 8.45 AM. End time: 1.30 PM- 1.45 PM
- Option Bus Boat: Pick up time: 8.00 AM -8.45 AM. End time: 2.00 PM- 2.30 PM
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pick-up: Your hotel in Hoi An center
- Drop off: Bus bus: City center/ Bus boat: Bach Dang Harbour
- Big group: maximum 40 guests
- Price Bus bus: 12 USD/ adult. Kid 5- 9 years old: 9 USD
- Price Bus boat: 15 USD/ adult. Kid 5- 9 years old: 11 USD
- 8.00 AM – 8.45 AM: hotel pick up and transfer to My Son
- 8.45 AM – 9.00 AM: Depart to My son sanctuary
- 10.00 AM: Explore My Son (2.5 hours)
- 12.30 pm: Depart to Hoi an
- 1.30 pm- 2.00 pm: Tour ends. Drop off at Hoi An City center
Include: Pick up service, car, tour guide
Exclude: My Son entrance fee (150,000 VND/ 1 pax), Drop off service, Tips, Kid < 4 years old: 30,000 VND (Electric Car in My Son): Pay cash to tour guide
- Bringing water, hats, sunblock, and sunglasses
- Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
If you depart from Da Nang, please pay extra fee for pick up service: 12 USD/ 1 pax/ 2 ways