This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries. This zone is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
As you explore the area, you’ll come across many temples dedicated to Kings and Brahman deities, including Lord Shiva who was considered the creator, founder and defender of the Champa Kingdom. Find out about the two clans of Champa people, the Cau and the Dua, and learn about their history and culture through displays of sculptures and carvings found in the temples.
My Son, considered being in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia.
- Pick up time: 8.00 AM – 8.30 AM
- End time: 2.00 PM – 2.30 PM
- Duration: 6 hours
- Pick-up: Your hotel in Hoi An center
- Drop off: Bach Dang harbour in old town (near Japanese Bridge)
- Big group: maximum 40 guests
- Price: 13 USD/ adult. Kid 5- 9 years old: 9 USD
- 8.00 AM – 8.30 AM: hotel pick up
- 10:00 am arrival at My Son Sanctuary
- Explore My Son (2.5 hours)
- 12:00 pm transfer to dock/board a boat
- Vegetable Lunch on cruise on the way back to Hoi An
- 2.00 PM – 2.30 PM: arrival at Nguyen Hoang pier
- End of tour, make your own way back to your hotel
Include: Pick up service, car, tour guide, vegetarian lunch
Exclude: My Son entrance fee (150,000 VND/ 1 pax), Drop off service, Tips, Kid < 4 years old: 30,000 VND (Electric Car in My Son): Pay cash to tour guide
Exclude pick up at: Vinpearl Resort Golf Nam Hoi An, Koi Resort, hotels near /atTra Que village, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, La belle Hamy resort, An Bang Beach Hideaway Homestay, An Bang Garden Homestay, An Bang Beach Holidays. Please go to the meeting point
Meet up time: 8.15 AM – 8.30 AM
Meeting point: 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam